Tuesday 3 December 2013

Another busy day at the office.  I went to my Slimming World meeting straight from work.  I've put on a pound *sad face*.  No great surprise.  My eating has been somewhat haphazard this past week!  I will stick to it for the next few days, well at least til BBE is home.  Not long now!
I've made some leek and potato soup, I had it when I got in from work. I'm going to try and keep a pot of soup on the go.  I used to always make soup.  I have fallen out of the habit. I used to make a lovely homemade chicken soup with a nice kick of chilli and plenty of garlic.  Mmmm, I must make that again.  Other soups I used to make include Butternut squash and sweetcorn, and broccoli with stilton; well with any leftover strong cheese I had in the fridge really.  There is a soup that I ate in Oslo earlier this year and would like to make one day, This recipe from Nordic Nibbler looks like a good Fiskesuppe to try.
I wonder what BBE will want to eat when he gets home?  Soup?! Steak and chips maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment