Thursday 21 November 2013

I woke up before the alarm this morning and tried to get back to sleep. I was mostly just lying there and not sleeping, but it was quite nice. I'm not a starfish kind of sleeper, I like to wrap the duvet around me.  Tigi cat purred extremely loudly. 
Normal day at work. BBE rang when I was driving back from a meeting, my Bluetooth in the car is playing up so I missed it!  *sad face*
When I was driving home later the traffic slowed up, to a stop. I often ring BBE at such times, so I missed him and it really did feel strange coming home to an empty house tonight. I fed Tigi cat, put the heating on and went to the gym.  I really felt my gym session.  I don't go regularly!  Went to Mum and Dad's for an hour to catch up before going home to make my dinner.  Dinner was a chicken leg and cherry tomatoes left over from last night plus some freshly steamed green veg. Tasty!
Washed my hair and watched Masterchef.  Not a bad night.  I'm going to have to squeeze more into my evenings if I hope to make some changes before BBE comes home.
Nearly the weekend!  x

No comments:

Post a Comment