Tuesday 26 November 2013

Tigi Cat is much better now.  Yowling at me this evening because I wouldn't let her out.  I ran in, fed her, put the heating on, and ran out again.  I went to the pictures.  Is it very old fashioned to say 'the pictures?' The Cinema, for anyone who doesn't know what I am on about.  I really wanted to see 'Philomena' and I didn't mind going by myself.  Inevitably there were tears, maybe it was just as well I wasn't with anyone; although at one point I don't think there was a dry eye in the house. There were only about a dozen people, ok, all women, and there was sniffing and tissues being pulled out of handbags all around me.  I'd describe it as a tragic comedy.  It stars Judi Dench and Steve Coogan and tells the story of a woman looking for her son.  It's a sad tale, based on a true story, told with a touch of humour.
I went to my slimming class straight from work, I've lost 9lb in 5 weeks!  I've been to Center Parcs with my family in that time! I am very pleased with that progress! x

No comments:

Post a Comment