Monday 25 November 2013

Leaving work tonight I heard some owl type noises and thought it was somebody larking about, until two owls swooped over my head.  One landed in a nearby tree where it stayed until I drove off.  Wow!  My first owl encounter. I like owls. I have a print of an owl hanging in my bedroom, it's been demoted from the lounge as BBE isn't fond of it, but I love it! It's by Raela K a Liverpool Artist, you can see her website  HERE











In Myanmar two owls are considered lucky, and you see them everywhere you go, like these photographed by the guys at Our 7 Worlds


Super Noodles!  BBE would be horrified.  I didn't even take my coat off before scoffing a couple of slices of homemade turkey and bacon meatloaf from the fridge, followed by 5 crackers with cheese. With my coat still on I put the noodles on and added some chopped veggies, soy sauce and extra chilli flakes.  I did take my coat off before I ate it!
My plan to go to the cinema was foiled when I came home to a poorly Tigi Cat.  She was lethargic and wouldn't even pick at her food.  She has perked up now and is on my knee purring after eating a bit of meatloaf.

No comments:

Post a Comment