Saturday 23 November 2013


I'm done in tonight.  It's been a busy day.  I had a text message from the lovely Wendy at The Framing Cottage last night saying that Misfit II was ready to be picked up.  I left the house at half ten this morning and didn't get back until half six.
It only took about an hour round trip to pick up the new picture, it's massive by the way!  The rest of the day was spent in and about my mum and dad's.  It was the Merseyside derby today, as I am known to have no interest in football I was the first to volunteer for childminding.  The child in question was my delightful almost three year old niece.  She was no trouble at all.  Together with my mum we went to M&S for a few bits.  Picked some lovely stuff up, but oh my, with 4 weeks to go til Christmas it was already super busy! I will try to venture out to the shops at weekends, only in the morning times until well in to the new year.
The on-line shopping that we collected today was super easy.  I hope to do that again with mum.  It will be much easier to do the ordering bit next time I'm sure.
The derby result was ultimately a 3-3 draw, fair enough from the reports I've heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment